From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Garramuno)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 21:32:23 -0700

[email-masked] writes:

> For instance, what should we do when faced with the choice to leave features
> out of the Amiga version because it can't handle them or of leaving them out
> of the other versions to keep interface uniformity across platforms? This is
> a tough question, and no matter what we decide, someone won't like the
> decision.
> 
Let me express a small thought here.  Keep upgrading LW, no matter what.
If you don't, having LW on other platforms will have little advantage
for you.
So, if at a point in time the Amiga version gets less features, I will
not complain at all.  However, if that happens, please tell the users
before hand and offer them an easy upgrade path to other platforms,
something that did not happen with LW 4.0 (the upgrade was there, but
since the Amiga version seems to have been disregarded a little -no
complain, you HAD to do that- it turned out very buggy and no mention
of the possible problems was ever made).
Another thought... why is there a need to change compiler?  Are you
coding in C++ now?
> 
> David Hibsher
> Technical Writer, NewTek
>